2024 Payroll Tax Table Process
2024 PAYROLL TAX TABLES
The Federal and several state tax tables are now accessible in any of the MCSJ 2023 versions.*
Please follow the instructions below or print a PDF:
- A code update will need to be performed to be 12/22/23 or greater. This will be done for hosted clients, but you will still need to complete the rest of the steps below to install the tables.
- Instructions to update code can be found HERE.
- After the code has been updated (in MCSJ Help>About) go to: System Utilities>Personnel End of Year>Tax Table Update
- Enter Tax Year 2024
- Confirm File Date is 12/22/23 or more recent
- NOTE: “Other” Tax Rates/Wages will not be updated. They will remain as the prior year rates unless you are a NJ client.
- Click “Next”
- Click OK to “Perform Tax Table Update”
- Print the Tax Table Update Sign Off Sheet and save it for your records. Edmunds does not require a copy.
PLEASE NOTE: As soon as we have the updated tables for the following states we will notify you: Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Ohio, Virginia, Washington DC
*Not on a 2023 version of MCSJ? Book your upgrade here.
End of Year Resources can be found here.
Questions? Email us at Support@EdmundsGovTech.com to auto create a support ticket and a specialist will contact you. Please include as much detail as possible so we may route your case appropriately.